Joined Jan 9, 2002
Hello, I am new here and before I posted this message, I read a ton of the threads. I must say very high level of communication here, I think it is great!! I am sorry to say I am not a certified chef, but have always dreamt about going to a CI. However, I do not have the available funds etc etc.. I worked under a frenchman in the Virgin Islands and learned a TON. I have learned that the key to French cuisine is aton of butter, a ton of salt, and put heavy cream in everything!! out.:eek:

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Nice to have you with us,
I'm happy you have enjoyed the site so far.

No matter what tier you consider yourself, you will be treated with respect.
cc

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Welcome, welcome! A royal 'Hello' to a fellow Iron City resident. Don't worry about being a 'certified chef'. That doesn't matter around here. Everybody is helpful and more than willing to share their unique experiences.
Go to Primanti's in the Strip District and order a tuna with extra onions for me... I'll be right there :lips:

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to the best place on the web for culinary enthusiasts- but then, you knew that. You are right about the livliness and quality of conversation here. There's a lot to learn, and some great people to learn from!

Top Bottom