New Kid

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chef e-skills, Jul 25, 2011.

1. chef e-skills

chef e-skills

Hello to all fellow chefs and chefs to be out there! I'm Emilio, I am currently going to The Art Institute for Culinary in San Antonio, any other fellow AI's out there! Just wanted to say hi and how I am looking forward to networking, sharing, talking with anyone about ideas and more. One Love!
  2. ishbel

Hello and welcome to Cheftalk.

Not all our members are chefs or culinary students...  some of us are just enthusiastic amateurs, whilst others are food-writers, photographers etc.  We are, as they say, a broad kirk here!

I hope you will find time to look at some of the wikis, blogs, articles, reviews and photography on the site - lots of interesting info to be gleaned and the photographs will give you lots of inspiration, I am sure.  We have a forum specifically for culinary students and you can certainly get a lot of help from others who find themselves in exactly your situation, or you can have a good moan and see how many others agree with you!

The professional fora on here are read-only for those not currently employed in a culinary capacity.

Feel free to join in on any thread you find interesting, or start your own in the relevant forum!  Hope to see you around the boards.
    chef e-skills likes this.