New Kid in Town

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chefalexander, Jun 12, 2004.

1. chefalexander

chefalexander

:chef: If only it were true. Hi everyone--I'm Chef Al Vargo from nePA-USA. 25 year line verteran, and master of soups at the Gourmet Family Restaurant in Chinchila, PA USA. I'ved used the Cheftalk Cafe in the past, but this is the first time I've logged in since they udgraded the site--great job. Hobbies are cooking (go figure), scouting, and Star Trek :) . I'm also webmaster for several sites including work, www.thegourmet.4t.com , Abington Area Girl Scouts: www.abingtongirlscouts.s5.com, and of course myself: www.chefalexander.4t.com -- stop in and visit sometime and say 'hi'.
    I am also the founder and webmaster for the Independent Chefs Federation--a free online Association for people involved in any area of the culinary world. site is www.geocities.com/chefsfederation
    While mainly the head Line Chef at work, my creative outlet is in soup.\
    Since 9/11 I've assembled over 25 "Soups of America" ranging from NY pizza soup to San Fransisco Chicken, Yankee Pot Roast, to All American Bacon Cheeseburger. I've enjoyed your posts in the Cafe' hope you will enjoy some of mine.