New in town...

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by sweetbaker, Nov 13, 2009.

1. sweetbaker

sweetbaker

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi everyone. I'm excited to finally join a forum dedicated to cuisine. I like to bake sweets (pastries) more than anything...hence my username. I am a self taught cook but would like to improve my skills and hope that I could learn from the pros here. I would also like to share some of my favorite recipes with others as well. ;)

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello and welcome to ChefTalk.

Like you I'm an enthusiastic amateur - and there are lots of us on here - but we also have members who are just starting out on their culinary adventures as well as masterchefs!

I hope you will make time to view some of the photographs and articles on here - lots of inspirational stuff to see! The professional areas are read-only for us non-professionals but also give a real insight into the industry.

I'm sure everyone will be delighted if you share your favourite recipes!

3. ekamp10

ekamp10

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    thanks for the welcome it sounds like a great site

4. sweetbaker

sweetbaker

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Thanks! I'll be sure to check those out.

5. dc sunshine

dc sunshine

Exp:
    Other
    Hi Sweetbaker,
    You'll find ChefTalk to be a great community with a great range of people from all ranges of experience, and you can find out pretty much any info you need.

I've been here a couple of years now as a home cook, and have grown in knowledge and friendship equally.

Enjoy :)