new here!

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by auctioner17, Jul 26, 2010.

1. auctioner17

auctioner17

Exp:
    Other
    where can I find recipes for vegetable dishes? i hope you have categories for your threads and classify recipes for easy and quick finding. thanks in advance! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

2. kyheirloomer

kyheirloomer

Exp:
    Food Writer
    Auctioner, you might try using the search engine, using specific veggies as your search parameter.

Keep in mind, however, that most of our "recipe": threads are about discussing recipes, not running them per se. Cheftalk is not a recipe dump kind of site. Mostly, if a recipe is posted, it's because the poster has a question about it, or somebody posted one as a result of a request, and so forth.

I'm not trying to disappoint you. But I want you to be realistic about what you'll find here. If you're merely looking for recipes, per se, there are many sites where you can find them, including vegetarian ones. A simple search will reveal them to you.

3. wholesaledealer

wholesaledealer Banned

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hi there.. I am new here too. Looking for recipe of lasagna. Please write to me..

4. andrewcarlisle

andrewcarlisle

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    im new here also i im a student @ le cordon bleu of miami and i would love to complete my externship with chef andrew zimmern of the travel chennel show bizzare foods im also on facebook. andrew travis carlisle nice to meet you all