new here!

Joined Jul 26, 2010
where can I find recipes for vegetable dishes? i hope you have categories for your threads and classify recipes for easy and quick finding. thanks in advance! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Joined Feb 1, 2007
Auctioner, you might try using the search engine, using specific veggies as your search parameter.

Keep in mind, however, that most of our "recipe": threads are about discussing recipes, not running them per se. Cheftalk is not a recipe dump kind of site. Mostly, if a recipe is posted, it's because the poster has a question about it, or somebody posted one as a result of a request, and so forth.

I'm not trying to disappoint you. But I want you to be realistic about what you'll find here. If you're merely looking for recipes, per se, there are many sites where you can find them, including vegetarian ones. A simple search will reveal them to you.

Joined Jul 27, 2010
im new here also i im a student @ le cordon bleu of miami and i would love to complete my externship with chef andrew zimmern of the travel chennel show bizzare foods im also on facebook. andrew travis carlisle nice to meet you all

Top Bottom