New here but a long time in the kichen

Joined Nov 17, 2021
SIMPLICITY IS THE KEY TO PERFECTION I ALWAYS LOVED SIMPLE THINGS...IT IS A WAY TO EXPRESS MYSELF IN THE KITCHEN...and
People will forget what you said, forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
That is how i feel about hospitality.

So do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.

Most chefs have experienced waking up in the middle of the night and scribbling down a new idea for a dish. The ideas consume their thoughts until the final dish is completed. Numerous hours are spent working on signature dishes and new creations. Constantly tweaking, taking extra ordinary care over the design, ingredient list, methodology, textures, and flavour profiles. Constantly sharpening and honing the design, ensuring that the final plate that leaves the kitchen would impress even the harshest of critics.

I hope to make here some new culinairy friends, and if you want to know more ...... just ask, and yes i will make mistakes in english because it not my native language.
Greatings from CH3F edwin Zandvliet

1526856017.jpg

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome to ChefTalk Edwin glad you joined our community. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Top Bottom