new guy

Joined Nov 25, 2002
HI all, glad to have found this place,I sent another post but am not sure it went through. I have been out of the kitchen for a while but I'm back and I'm not leaving!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Howdy, Bill! We're glad you found us. Besides sharing the same birthday as me (but I'd have been in first grade when you made your appearance), what can you tell us about yourself- culinary and otherwise?

What are your favorite Windy City spots?

Please browse the board and enjoy. Use the serach funciton to find topics of interest, and make sure to take a look at the archives. Be sure to join in the conversation! We're a friendly bunch and will be glad to get acquainted.

Regards,
Mezzaluna- moderator

Joined Nov 25, 2002
Thanks for the hearty welcome M, I am rather new to the windy city so I'm still in the exploration stage, which makes it a bit more exiting. I am origionally from a small town in western new york,and spend a lot of time in central florida. I stumbled into the Chicaoland area through a friend and was suprised by the large latin population (pleasantly). I hope to leave here with a healthy knowledge of the latin cusine. Gotta check my bread, see ya bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom