New guy saying hello...

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by headless chicken, Apr 29, 2003.

1. headless chicken

headless chicken

Exp:
    Line Cook
    A little introduction...

My real name is Matthew Wong. I live in Toronto/Canada attending George Brown College. I've just finished the Baking & Pastry Arts program and I'm hoping to reapply for the Chef training coarse. Unemployed, don't know how I will be able to pay for it but I'm working on that issue. My web site is in the making to share a little of what I learned at George Brown.

I'm 20 years old, single. Still living with my mother for financial reasons. I found ChefTalk when looking around for a culinary message forum.

I do have other interests like computers. I also post on TechZone which is a great place to have your computer questions answered.

oh...and if your wondering by the name, I did spell it wrong...I forgot the 'n' at the end.

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome Matthew! Your chicken is footless, I guess. ;)

We're glad you found us. As you probably know, we have a students' forum and several forums for professionals. Stop in and check them out.

There are also great articles at the 'parent' site, ChefTalk.com. Be sure to explore over there.

Again, welcome!
    Mezzaluna

3. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Mr. Chicken,
    Welcome aboard! Glad to see another member from our neighbor to the north!!
    -Jim

P.S. I put the 'n' in your name. If you have grown attached to the 'n'-less, chicken just let me know and I'll be happy to decapitate it. Get it... decapitate... headless.... :rolleyes:

4. mage

mage

welcome matthew I too share two loves computers and cooking I am trying to figure out the best way to serve two masters but until then its food all the way congrats on finishing the baking programs and good luck with the chef program

5. dafatpigeon

dafatpigeon

Hi there headless chicken.

Don't come down my way in Louisiana. Headless chickens are quickly turned into fricassee or gumbo!!!!:lips:

Welcome to the forum, I am new here myself!