New Girl

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by goldilocks, May 21, 2013.

1. goldilocks

goldilocks

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a good cookery forum for a while and this one looks fantastic. So many people, such passion and you all seem very friendly. I love it already!

I wont bore you too much but I am from London and I love to cook. I am starting Leiths culinary school (evening classes - I have a day job outside of food) this week and I am really looking forward to it. The plan is to see whether this really is the path I wish to travel down without risking my job. If, after my evening classes end, I am convinced I wish to train full time I'll have to think long and hard about whether I take that leap. For now I am going to just enjoy the experience, meeting new people and learning and growing my knowledge.

I look forward to chatting with you all very soon.

Best wishes,

Goldi /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Aloha Goldie, Welcome to Chef Talk, so glad that you found all of us.

Isn’t this pace amazing?  I found CT almost two years ago as a Home Cook, and now have built up enough confidence in myself to strike out in a new food business.

Please take a moment to review the FAQ, Tutorials and Community Guidelines.

You might want to check out the Culinary Student forums, tons of like minded folks there.

Whatever you do here, have a great time!

Once again, Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk.

3. goldilocks

goldilocks

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello!

Thank you very much, I shall check out the FAQ's etc right away (I'm commuting home - thank goodness for the Internet or I'd die of boredom!!). The student forums sound great too.

Thanks again,
    Goldi