New from London

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by manlovesfood, Apr 21, 2010.

1. manlovesfood

manlovesfood

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Hi

I ran a frozen foods business 10 years ago with my wife, we use manufacture spicy chips (french fries). I came across this forum so I thought i'd sign up and see whats going in the food industry and get the latest news from the guys who on the front line

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello, Manlovesfood, and welcome to Chef Talk. From which London do you hail: UK, Canada or... well a good number of other places, too. (I'll guess it's England, based on your food nomenclature. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif)

I think you'll find this site very informational, current and full of plenty of knowledgeable food professionals- and a good number of home cooks like me. Our membership is international, so you'll get perspectives from just about everywhere.

Dive in and have some fun! We look forward to your participation.
    Regards,
    Mezzaluna

3. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome!
    I lived in London for a number of years....   I have members of my family still living in the city!
    (London, capital of England, that is!)

4. manlovesfood

manlovesfood

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Ishbel, Mezzaluna

Thanks for the welcome, yes ur right its London UK /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif us brits we always forget that there is more than 1 London in the world!

Gotta rush there's a big match (football) on the the TV "manchester united vs tottenham hotspurs" i'm a gooner (arsenal fan) so i hate both of them but, this looks like its gonna be a good game.

Nice one guys /img/vbsmilies/smilies/thumb.gif