new cat here!

Joined Jun 4, 2003
Hi All, Love this web site and think its the best of all! Im a pastry chef relocated and am looking for a job in the Phila area. Look forward to getting to know you all.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to Chef Talk, Wizcat. We have plenty of great people to network with here, and lots of great discussions going on now- and earlier in our older posts and archives. Hang out at the professionals' forums and at the pastry forums. But don't let the rest of us go without getting to know you and sharing your knowledge!

What kind of pastry work do you do?

Joined Jun 4, 2003
:) Hi Messa......I am french schooled in nyc. So I guess you'd say I make French Pastries. But Im influenced by alot of great stuff going on now, and years of surfing my collection of cookbooks. You could say that I make all types of pastry. But what I truly believe in is fresh clean designes using really quality ingredients. I have read alot of the forms posts and will be hanging out there also, since I first did a school stint on the savory side of this crazy business , before pastry. I love both sides. Besides, I think it gives me extra value to the restaurants team. If in need, I can go anywhere in the kitchen. However there can be problems with that too. Look forward to these forums and my next job!

Top Bottom