New and exited!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by thaooaishat, Sep 10, 2013.

1. thaooaishat

thaooaishat

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Greetings! My name is Aishat and very happy to have found this website. I have a passion for cooking and good quality food. This has lead me to a great opportunity cooking vegan meals for a couple. I have not gone to culinary school but I am an experienced cook. I am looking to learn on so many levels but mainly the business side of preparing meals for a client.
    Thank you do much!
    Aishat

2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk.

This is a great Community, so many different culinary skill levels from all around the Globe.

Feel free to join the conversation or start one in the relevant thread.  A note on that, folks not employed in the food industries are asked to read only in the Pro forums.

Don’t pass over the Articles, Reviews and Gallery; there are some fantastic photos of folks work and fun stuff too.  Try the Search bar at the top of the page when looking for an interest; a lot of topics have gone around the block a few times already.  Also, if you have questions in regards to Chef Talk’s website once you’ve read the Tutorials, FAQ and Community Guidelines, you can post those in the Feedback & Suggestion forum.

Whatever you do, have a good time doing it!