Need Help on TV Show Title

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by pastrychef_den, May 15, 2003.

1. pastrychef_den

pastrychef_den

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Greetings Everyone!

Haven't been able to post for a long time. Hope everone is doing well. Work is keeping me very busy. I need to ask everyone's opinion on a possible food tv show TITLE that I am working on right now. Appreciate all your help. Thanks in advance.

The show will feature cooking segments, restaurant reviews, food updates, etc. The show will air in asia. Look is somewhat contemporary and upbeat.

Best Regards to All

pastry

2. suzanne

suzanne

Exp:
    Food Editor
    Welcome back! It's good you've been busy. :)

Actually, though, you might get more responses than you will here if you post this question in the Global Chefs and Inside Scoop forums.

3. chiffonade

chiffonade

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Cosmopolitan Fare comes to mind...

4. ronn

ronn

A play on words is aalso great I have always loved Entree To Asia by Thomas Robson for example.

5. pastrychef_den

pastrychef_den

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Thanks to all that replied. Yeah, the preproduction takes a lot of time but it's coming along well. Will keep everyone posted and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it would push through.

pastry

6. ronn

ronn

Can you give us an Idea of the final name.../???

7. pastrychef_den

pastrychef_den

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Hi!

We haven't decided yet. Still considering a couple that we have in mind. Will post again when it's finalized.

pastry;)

8. ronn

ronn

Soooo......dont leave us hangging......what did you come up with...????

9. pastrychef_den

pastrychef_den

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Hi!

Been super busy these past few weeks...We're thinking on either one of the four: Gourmet Everyday, Cooking Like a Pro, All About Food, or Food Matters

We really like Gourmet Everyday though...

The show would feature restaurant reviews, a cooking/baking segment, event features, and a couple of other things that we're still decidng. The producers want it out sometime in August. We have marathon meetings with a lot of people for the past few weeks. More meetings will be held in the next few weeks with the sponsors, and the staff, etc....

Will update you guys when thigns fall into place and when things are more finalized. Thanks for all the help.

Best Regards,

pastry