Need ham holder

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Report incorrect product info or prohibited items
HIC Wire Spiral Ham Holder and Roasting Rack, For Ham up to 28-Pounds, 6-Inches Tall
$13.99

1572814736128.png

Joined Feb 8, 2009
No I haven't. What I liked was the price. I figured you could "jerry-rig" it to work for the different shape of the Serrano ham. It's kind of hard to spend big money on a cutting board unless you're going to always buy this shape of ham. This holder is more for the Hams we use in America......The Best and Welcome back.......ChefBillyB

Joined Jan 8, 2010
I slice free-hand, with a very sharp knife.
Frankly, the hams I buy are generally a bit smaller and it still takes a while to finish them as I am a 1 person household.
I keep my ham in the freezer and slice if and when... Very easy to slice thin slices this way as long as the knife is sharp.

Joined Apr 5, 2017
i have this one, for the price, yearly use, ease of storage, bone in and boneless, she's up for the task and keeps the Jamon steady for slicing. ....or as chefbillb suggest,.... DIY,.... it's not hard to make and if you have tyme

Joined May 5, 2010
i have this one, for the price, yearly use, ease of storage, bone in and boneless, she's up for the task and keeps the Jamon steady for slicing. ....or as chefbillb suggest,.... DIY,.... it's not hard to make and if you have tyme

This one is much better for holding Spanish ham rather than the other one which is better for holding regular American ham...(if you will)

Latest posts

Top Bottom