- Joined Jun 1, 2015
Im a new cook and want to show more initiative in the kitchen but im not sure where to start. How did you guys make yourself stand out when you first started working in the kitchen?
True dat, but what does that REALLY mean?Be the hardest working guy in the room
Get interested in wine?
1. Show up on time (translation 15 minutes early)
2. Work Clean
3. Work Organized
4. Always know what your next task is
5. Never assume you know more than the person next to you
6. Ask smart questions (yes, there are dumb questions)
7. Get interested in wine
8. If you have time to lean, you have time to clean
9. Never complain about your work
10. If all else fails, "Yes Chef"