Need a pastry specialist, hope you can help me!!!

Joined Apr 5, 2002

I hope I will find somebody to answer my request cos, it's very important for this year!
I would like to have some precise definition about pastry and especially about waffle as I am working on waffles!
Here are the words I need a definition for :
to fill
to remove from the mould, or demould
aceite vegetal
Muchas gracais por ayudarme,
Joined Mar 4, 2000
Can you please clarify your question? What is it that you need help with? Your English seems very good, so I don't think you need a translation for aceite vegetal (vegatable oil). Do you want a Spanish translation for those other terms?
Joined Apr 8, 2002
Sorry, I think I was a bit tired when I wrote you my e-mail, that's why I finished the mail in Spanish!:bounce:

I need the English definition of the terms I gave you, as I am working on pastry and above all waffle, I need definition from a forum, even when I know the definition (what's the case for most words), because I have to write the source from which I took them. I know it may seem a little weird, and it is, but I have no choice!
Hope you'll be able to help me.
Here are the words again :
to fill (dough, for waffles)
acidifier (used as an additive in pastry)
to remove from mould (pastry)
vegetable oil
Thank you so much!

Latest posts

Top Bottom