need a little "special" Help

Joined Oct 15, 2015
i was approached with a task to come up with some dishes for a group that my company will be catering for a few days (4 days). this group will be eating breakfast and dinner. i am have came up with most of the menu but i have a few people that will require special dishes due to allergies. i have some things in mind but i need to offer different things every day. the people i am having trouble with is someone that cant have dairy, gluten, grain, soy, and sugar.

if there is any leads out there i would like to hear them

Thank you for your time!

COOK ON!

Joined Oct 16, 2015
You can make fresh fruit and veggie platters with dips like hummus or spiced eggplant purees. Take a little from every culture on earth you have plenty of options, even for someone with so many "allergies"

Joined Oct 31, 2012

Did you mean to say just one person? If possible, I would suggest contacting them directly to ask for some assistance in planning their menu. I have found that people with food issues take it as a sign of genuine concern and caring on your part to ask them what they like rather than plan a menu without their input. That way you get a more suitable answer and they get a more suitable meal. 

Top Bottom