National Pastry Team Competition

Discussion in 'Professional Pastry Chefs' started by oli, Mar 26, 2004.

1. oli

oli

Did anybody see the competition in Vegas? Would anybody know how I can get a photo of the cake, just the cake, not the elaborate work above it, from Patrice Caillot?(Gold medal winner)
    I am going to try to figure out how to make it. :rolleyes:

2. bill h

bill h

I work with Master Pastry Chef Rudi Weider, maybe he can contact the other chef for recipe & photo. Let me know.

Bill H

3. oli

oli

Wow, fantastic. I will look over the video again and get back with you.

4. bill h

bill h

I'll be here!

Bill

5. oli

oli

Well Bill H, I finally did it. I have so many interests and so many things that routinely need to get done around the house, it just hard to get to a few of them. So I know a little about most things. There hasn't been a week gone by that I haven't said to my self "I have to get these photos out". I had to learn how to do that and that was a big process. First viewing the video, then taking a picture of them, then learning how to get them here. I know I am running on, so here are the photos, I hope I am not too late.
    Oli
    http://www.pbase.com/bcgreen/galleries

6. panini

panini

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    Bill H,
    Where is Rudi? I worked wirh him 20 yrs ago in NY,he came to work with us when he was in Washington DC. Bill are you here in the south?
    Jeff

7. bill h

bill h

Panini:

Sorry about the delay, yes, Rudi is in the South, San Diego to be exact. Rudi is the Executive Master Pastry chef at the San Diego Marriott Hotel and Marina located on the Bay in the downtown area and has been the head dude for at least a dozen or more years. If you care for his email address let me know.

Bill H

[email protected]

8. oli

oli

Hill Bill:
    Were you ever able to do anything with the photos I posted a link to?
    Oli

9. bill h

bill h

Oli:

Sorry about my timing. . . I want to thank you for those photos, I printed and posted them at the hotel. Thanks again!

Bill H.