My sight is up and running...

Joined Aug 7, 2013
For those interested, my new website is up and running. It has a blog, pics, and will have recipes and links to my other web endeavors. I have made sure that there will be no content overlap; you will find different content than what I post here, so as to avoid repetition and viewer boredom.

Any and all support and input would be greatly appreciated. I have plans, and this website should be conducive to my achieving them.

If you like what you find, please do share. I need to grow.

Thank y'all.

http://www.thepoorgourmandsa.com

Last edited:

phatch

Staff member
Joined Mar 29, 2002
Doesn't resolve for me. Might just not have propogated to my DNS.

Joined Aug 21, 2004
Hey redbeerd, first quick glance at site was cool. I liked what i saw. Will have to dig into it deeper later on when I have a little more time. Couldn't help but laugh and commiserate with slicer situation, yeah that wouldn't fly with me either...but something would fly, just not the slicer. :~)

Joined Aug 21, 2004
OMG!!!
During the college years, I managed to get myself ejected from the Chinese buffet I worshipped in high school.
Me: It says, "All you can eat,"!
Them: Not for you! Go home!
I am not the only one!

Joined Aug 7, 2013
Hey redbeerd, first quick glance at site was cool. I liked what i saw. Will have to dig into it deeper later on when I have a little more time. Couldn't help but laugh and commiserate with slicer situation, yeah that wouldn't fly with me either...but something would fly, just not the slicer. :~)
Thank you so much for checking it out. I will be updating regularly with new content.

Joined Aug 7, 2013
The fourth installment of my series, "The Food and I," just published.

I implore you to stop by my website for further insight into my perspective of this life, recipes, photos, and a pod. I'd greatly appreciate your help in sharing it with the world.

Thx.

www.thepoorgourmandsa.com

Top Bottom