My Anniversary

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by chrose, Dec 23, 2002.

1. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I meant to post this last week, but I was very busy at work and didn't have a chance.
    Dec. 16th was my 2 year anniversary or should I say "rebirth". It's been a long and healthy 2 years though. No more incidents, going to the gym and getting stronger. The brain function is likely not to get much better, so I'm somewhat limited in some things now, but the important part is that I can be with my family and all of you for that much longer. I hope to repost this in 20 or more years as well. I finally have a court hearing for the insurance in February so I hope this part of the journey will soon be over!!!:mad:
    And of course my thanks go out to all of you who have had a major part in helping to keep up my spirits and interest in what I was trained to do!
    I still can't wait to meet as many of you as I can one day, especially * and * and * ( you know who you are!)

2. phatch

phatch Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Congratulations. All the best.

In my short time here, I was never aware you were impaired in any way. The Internet is a good equalizer I suppose, so it was a surprise to me to read this.

Be well,

Phil

3. kimmie

kimmie

I'm so happy for you Chrose. That is an amazing recovery!

May the New Year be even better for you!

4. athenaeus

athenaeus

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hey Chrose.

You know :)

:bounce: :bounce:

5. isa

isa

Congratulations Chrose!

I am so happy for you. I know too well how hard recovery or illness can be. Have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic new year!

6. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Best wishes for a year of health ahead, Chrose. We're lucky to have you here!

7. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    My Dear Chrose,

Has it been two years already ?!?!

God time travels fast.

I send you strong and positive thoughts and feelings.

You are truly one of a kind.

God bless you and your wondeful family

xoxo
    CC :)

PS.my doors always open.

8. nancya

nancya

Congrats Chrose! If I've learned nothing else...I've learned that you can make it through things you never thought you could. Amazing how the time passes and life returns to "normal."

Here's wishing you many more anniversaries!

Nancy

9. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Chrose, as witty, knowledgeable, skilled and hilarious as you are, I can't imagine that your brain is any less than it used to be. But let me tell you that I am sooooo glad that you decided to come back here after your initial recovery. We missed you! And I will be waiting for that post in December, 2022. Keep up the good work, my friend.

10. suzanne

suzanne

Exp:
    Food Editor
    It's been a pleasure getting to know you, and I hope we can continue for many, many, many years to come. :D

11. chefboy2160

chefboy2160

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Chrose , looking foreward to your many new posts and happy anniversery . You rock the world ( as well as cook real good ) so keep the good stuff coming . Your friend in food . Douglas..........................:D