Momoreg, your cake is so cool!

Joined Jan 15, 2001
Just wanted to say I saw the photos and it is nice to see some faces associated with the names I know.
Momoreg, your cake is beautiful ---I commend your artistry and skill. Did you make the little chef logo out of dried fondant or pastillage? What was the inside of the cake?:cool:

Joined Jul 31, 2000
angrychef,
It tasted even better then it looks.
Momoreg did my mothers 75th birthday cake,it was truly a work of art,She topped the cake with an incredible bouquet of hand made flowers that my Mom keeps in her fridge so she can see them everyday.
cc

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Thanks, angrychef.

Cape, your mother told me about the flowers in her fridge, and I thought that was so cute!

The cheftalk logo was made of fondant, and the cake was hazelnut, with hazelnut buttercream and apricot preserves. It was really a simple design, which was easy to throw together with all the activity that was going on last weekend.

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Your cake looks wonderful Momo. Specially loves the little leaves are around. And that frosting... :lips:

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Come on, guys, you're making me blush!

Joined Mar 6, 2001
I was actually more impressed with how cute Momoreg is (in a not weird way, please, I'm not that way. Just old enough to speak my mind too openly!).

Move over Claudia Flemming, ALL of US beautiful pastry ladies RULE!!.

Joined Mar 6, 2001
I was actually more impressed with how cute Momoreg is (in a not weird way, please, I'm not that way. Just old enough to speak my mind too openly!).

Move over Claudia Flemming, ALL of US beautiful pastry ladies RULE!!.;)

Joined Mar 4, 2000
By the way, thanks W. That was sweet of you.

If you think I'm cute, you should see the other Michele.:D

Joined Mar 6, 2001
I thought MBrown attended, but I didn't find her in any of the photos....how come?

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Who's kitchen was that? CCs?

The cake was absolutely beautiful, a real work of art. You are very talented, Momoreg!

I would lend you my kitchen, with everything in it, at the drop of a hat!! :D

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Kimmie, careful, I might take you up on that one day! That's my home kitchen, by the way.

Mbrown is only in one of the pictures, I believe (she only made that quick cameo). But she was there at Beacon, and there's a photo here on Cheftalk.

Joined Dec 17, 2000
Will you post the pics again, or paste the link to them. I would love to see them!

-h

Top Bottom