Mobile concession trailer questions

Joined Sep 21, 2015
Hi, I've been wanting to invest into the mobile food concessions business but all the redtape involved is turning me off to it...

My question right now though is if I were to just sell specialty drinks non alcoholic or alcoholic... would I still be required to have or rent a commercial commissary and would the permits etc be pretty much the same or easier as opposed to food? Obviously for alcohol it wouldn't be easy but for non alcoholic I'm really not sure.
I'm in california, any advice would be much appreciated

Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom