Menu ideas, anyone?

Joined Aug 11, 2000
W.DeB -
Thanks for the gratious comments. I've been reading these forums for quite awhile, and most times I get more than I give. {Pastry/dessert work has been more of a stress release than an occupation for me.} I couldn't resist the chance to 'really' contribute. P.S. This weekend I try prepping a mango charlotte for a wine tasting {sparkling wines) next week - will be interesting to see what the tasters think, as I've no specific ideas on which sparkling wines they'll bring. Cheers.

Joined Aug 11, 2000
W.DeB -
Thanks for the gratious comments. I've been reading these forums for quite awhile, and most times I get more than I give. {Pastry/dessert work has been more of a stress release than an occupation for me.} I couldn't resist the chance to 'really' contribute. P.S. This weekend I try prepping a mango charlotte for a wine tasting {sparkling wines) next week - will be interesting to see what the tasters think, as I've no specific ideas on which sparkling wines they'll bring. Cheers.

Joined Mar 6, 2001
I try to give back but I think I probably get more than I give also. It's great to have such a resource!

How did you do your mango charlotte? Mango mousse with diced mango....any contrasting flavor? Personally I haven't done much with mango, mostly fresh with sauce or using it as a sauce. I like the flavor but I find alot of people aren't that familar with it in my area.

Top Bottom