Marketing suggestions

Joined Jul 21, 2016
Good Evening, I am in the process of developing my catering website and I want to generate business by offering some discounts or specials. I have created a few but, i am open to getting new ideas that I may not have thought of?

Thank you in advance.

Joined Oct 31, 2012
Why the discounts and specials so quickly?  One of the more experienced caterers will jump in soon enough and probably provide a better answer but I don't like discounts and specials. The website is for general awareness and a public place for contact info. I think those who see it will then ask friends if they have heard of you. A good reputation will take care of the rest. 

But in the spirit of offering a discount, "One free soda when you book  a party of twenty five or more."  

Joined Jun 27, 2012
I agree with @chefwriter  re specials.

A solid user friendly site with some professional pix and a few menus will take you far.

Maybe a tiny bit of pricing but no specials.....you need a reason for them to contact you.

Once you get them on the phone then the next step is luring them into your office? kitchen? to impress and seal a deal.

mimi

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom