Chef Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
oh ive had stores readily take back or exchange spoiled milk, moldy bread,
vinegarized wine etc willingly. But i have to drive BACK there, sometimes several miles away.
In fact one time i took something back at night, it was getting late, so stopped at
fast food to go, got it back and realized THAT order was done wrong. Ergh.

oh ive had stores readily take back or exchange spoiled milk, moldy bread,
vinegarized wine etc willingly. But i have to drive BACK there, sometimes several miles away.
In fact one time i took something back at night, it was getting late, so stopped at
fast food to go, got it back and realized THAT order was done wrong. Ergh.
....and they want the receipt.
Have learned to start keeping it in my wallet until I have the chance to QC everything instead of tossing right away.
Learned THAT lesson after having to dig thru coffee grounds and fireplace ashes so I could return that ice cream.

mimi

If the meat was in the fridge, its fine.

But, I find it interesting that no one asked what the marinade was made of. lol! If that marinade was acidic, the meat was probably darn near cooked before it ever left the fridge! :-D

I would love to see a follow up posted by the OP to tell us how it turned out. Im retired now, so these little things keep my interest! *As I pour myself another glass of wine*

Cheers!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.