Making My Dreams Come True

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by sweetgirls, Oct 14, 2010.

1. sweetgirls

sweetgirls

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Hi!

I'm new here and found this site looking for something totally different. 

I am 35, newly married with a 14-year-old daughter.

In May the company I work for announced they would be moving the office in So Cal to Nashville and that my husband and I would not be making the move with them.

After about three seconds, I knew this was my moment to do what I have wanted to do for as long as I can remember.  BAKE!

I will be going to school to learn all I can learn and where it will go from there is up to me.

I'm very excited about what the future holds and can't wait for it all to begin!!

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to ChefTalk!

It sounds as though you have some major changes in your life - and that you are attacking those changes with vigour!

Good luck at your culinary studies.  We have a section for students, where you will find lots of other culinary 'learners' - there's nothing better than being in a group who all have a common goal.

Feel free to post on any thread you find interesting, or start your own.  We have members from around the world, so most questions will always find an answer here.  If you can, have a look at some of the amazing photographs and the great articles here, too.