Making high quality cake pops

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chrissie makes, Apr 6, 2011.

1. chrissie makes

chrissie makes

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hello there

I have just started up a new business creating and selling bespoke high quality cake pops in London. I'm focusing on using only the best quality ingredients to create cake pops which are melt in the mouth and very high end. I have created a moist chocolate sponge (almost truffle like) on a stick wrapped in a beautiful layer of chocolate with various toppings. I hope to get some key advise on how to make sure I get the best out of my good quality chocolate when coating my pops.

Chrissie

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello and welcome to Cheftalk!

I lived in London for a number of years - and have an offspring who still lives/works in the city.  You need to post in the pastry/baking section of the site, where you will get lots of advice and you can also give info regarding your products.

The wikis, blogs, articles and photographs on here are well worth spending time to examine - and the reviews are also worth a look.

Feel free to join in on any thread you find of interest, or start your own in the relevant forum.

3. chrissie makes

chrissie makes

Exp:
    At home cook
    Thank you Ishbel- ive already found some information on the pastry and baking section which has been very helpful

this is a great resource. if anything it shows that there are people all the round the world who think about making great quality food 24/7  even if you are not a professional chef working in a restaurant!