Looking For Roommates-jwu-ri

Discussion in 'General Culinary School Discussions' started by frizbee, Jan 6, 2004.

1. frizbee

frizbee

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hey everyone I hope your trimesters are going well. I am a culinary arts student here in Charleston, SC at Johnson and Wales. My roommate and I are moving at the end of this year, he to RI and I to FL, to continue our degrees.
    I am posting to possibly find some folks in RI and in FL, who can help us with local info regarding our moves.
    My roommate Jeremy is looking for a one bedroom in May of 04 in RI and I am looking for a 2 bedroom in FL in May as well.
    He would like to find a roommate if possible but will live alone if necessary.
    I have a husband and child, so I am looking for a 2 bedroom for myself and my family.
    Are there areas we should stay away from? Any places we maybe able to find good deals?
    Thanks for the anticipated help.
    Oh I am currently a freshman, and he is a sophomore, both will be continuing on toward our BS's.
    Thanks,
    Frizbee

2. dcifan2k

dcifan2k

hi frizbee my name is mike and I currently attend jwu in RI I am a sophmore and I thought I would give your roomate a few places to look at for an apartment. I have a friend who lives in east providence which is a nice area and a friend who lives on federal hill which is also nice but close to a bad area so be carful which section of federal hill he might look at and I also have a friend who lives off of exit 22c which is an ok area not great but not to bad so those are the areas that I know of I hope this helps your roomate

take care
    Michael Fulton