looking for recipes

Joined Jan 22, 2002
I'm new to this site, checking for recipes of any sort, something quick and easy yet very tasty. Love to cook, and bake, but think its time to make the every day foods a little more exciting. Looking for new ideas:)

Joined Jan 21, 2002
Welcome! I just got here a couple of days ago (can you tell?) and love it. I'm still searching archives and such for info. I even got a couple of recipes. I'll tell you now. You'd get some good responses by shifting the question to the recipe forum. Just a thought. Anyhooo, welcome. I hope you enjoy the forums. I know I am!!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to ChefTalk Cafe, startingfresh! Jeffrey is right, you will find LOTS here to keep your hungry mind busy for a long, long time. And for a Newbie, he gives good advice: check out the recipe forums below, and don't forget to browse through the archives.

Good to have you with us! If you'd like, please tell us a bit about yourself.

Joined Dec 13, 2000
Startingfresh, praps it would help it you let us know what kind of recipes you are after, main meals, baking?

Joined Dec 13, 2000
Startingfresh, praps it would help it you let us know what kind of recipes you are after, main meals, baking?:bounce:

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Best to post in the Recipe Exchange forum or any of the baking forums so you'll get maximum exposure for your query, startingfresh. People would be more likely to notice your request there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom