Looking for Food Photography job in or near CT

Joined Apr 16, 2015
Hello I am looking for anyone who needs food photography for a website or a magazine. As I am just starting out building my portfolio, it would be free or minimal cost.  Your probably wondering why I am no longer cooking, I just feel this is a better fit for me at this time.  PLEASE contact me for any work so I can build a portfolio and get some shutter time.

Joined Apr 16, 2015

I am really just starting out. I don't have a lot of money to make the things we get to in restaurants so I am just using what I happen to have around right now. Im looking for mentorship really so that I can learn more and grow into my own thing.  so don't be to harsh please just judge the appearance(i.c composition of photo, exposure, etc)  not on the subject matter.

Joined Aug 2, 2015
I can't see your photo. I cook for a food photographer. When I shop for ingredients, I will grab purple potatoes, orange peppers, etc to set off the protein. The last thing I want is for a monochromatic plate. I have a lot of creative license, but a lot of tines, the food stylist/ cook doesn't. Pile it high, use white plates, and less is better.

Joined Aug 2, 2015
Photos of food I styled are available for viewing at Chefx.ca and one Chefx's FB page.

Latest posts

Top Bottom