Looking for feedback on my company's tool to save money on food costs

Joined Jan 3, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm a product manager for a small startup called FoodMaven. We recently released a free tool for Chrome and Firefox that helps you find better deals when shopping on food distributors' websites that we're trying to get more feedback on.

How it works is that we match similar products from your distributors, then while you're shopping on one of your distributors' websites, we show a notification on product listings when there is a better deal on a similar item from one of your other vendors.

We're in the process of building out a lot of features for it, and it would be awesome to get some feedback from chefs. It takes just a few minutes to set up.

If you want to check it out, you can learn more and download it on: https://www.foodmaven.com/

It only supports Sysco, US Foods, Shamrock, and Restaurant Depot right now, so it might not be for everyone.

The website goes through the setup steps, but if you have any questions or want to give some feedback, I'll reply on this thread, or you can DM me.

Top Bottom