Looking for Commercial Kitchen to rent / share in Orange County

Joined Apr 15, 2018
About to start a food delivery business in Orange County. Looking for a Commercial Kitchen to rent / share Monday through Friday from 2pm till 10pm.
Please contact me if you have a space you are willing to share for a reasonable monthly rate.
Steve

Joined Mar 8, 2015
Is Ontario to far for you? It's a large certified wholesale Kitchen. I'm assuming your direct sales to customers. Rt?

Joined Apr 18, 2018
Is Ontario to far for you? It's a large certified wholesale Kitchen. I'm assuming your direct sales to customers. Rt?
I may be interested in shared space in Ontario. I tried to message you, but don't know how. New to site. How can we discuss further?

Joined Mar 8, 2015
We were initially targeting Irvine, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, Newport Beach. Please send me your contact to [email protected] so I can reach out to you.
just emailed you. Too bad you didn't contact me regarding my Posted on this site Anaheim kitchen I was negotiating. They gave me a great deal at the ARTIC and we had the LOI to lease just about signed when my chef backed out. I couldn't do it alone.

Joined Jul 5, 2018
Are you still looking for commercial kitchen space? I have an 1100sq foot kitchen in Laguna Niguel, CA. I have availability for you if you want to discuss.
Call me directly 714-319-1060 or email [email protected]

Catherine, Owner

Joined Mar 8, 2015
Are you still looking for commercial kitchen space? I have an 1100sq foot kitchen in Laguna Niguel, CA. I have availability for you if you want to discuss.
Call me directly 714-319-1060 or email [email protected]

Catherine, Owner
Thank you for the reply. I am going with a co packer in Ontario instead. I'll pass on your info if someone asks me for a kitchen down there. Good luck to you.

Top Bottom