Looking for Commercial Kitchen to rent / share in Orange County

Discussion in 'Commercial Kitchen Rentals' started by Steve Deb, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Steve Deb

Steve Deb

Exp:
    Chef
    About to start a food delivery business in Orange County. Looking for a Commercial Kitchen to rent / share Monday through Friday from 2pm till 10pm.
    Please contact me if you have a space you are willing to share for a reasonable monthly rate.
    Steve

2. granola girl

granola girl

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    Is Ontario to far for you? It's a large certified wholesale Kitchen. I'm assuming your direct sales to customers. Rt?

3. Steve Deb

Steve Deb

Exp:
    Chef
    We were initially targeting Irvine, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, Newport Beach. Please send me your contact to [email protected] so I can reach out to you.

4. ultralite1

ultralite1

Exp:
    I may be interested in shared space in Ontario. I tried to message you, but don't know how. New to site. How can we discuss further?

5. granola girl

granola girl

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    just emailed you. Too bad you didn't contact me regarding my Posted on this site Anaheim kitchen I was negotiating. They gave me a great deal at the ARTIC and we had the LOI to lease just about signed when my chef backed out. I couldn't do it alone.

6. granola girl

granola girl

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    I just DMd you.

7. Got Green Drinks?

Got Green Drinks?

Exp:
    8/30/18
    Are you still looking for commercial kitchen space? I have an 1100sq foot kitchen in Laguna Niguel, CA. I have availability for you if you want to discuss.
    Call me directly 714-319-1060 or email [email protected]

Catherine, Owner

8. granola girl

granola girl

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    Thank you for the reply. I am going with a co packer in Ontario instead. I'll pass on your info if someone asks me for a kitchen down there. Good luck to you.