Living in LA update

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by gunnar, Mar 21, 2011.

1. gunnar

gunnar

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Well, it's about a month since I moved in down here...progress report. Downtown LA is a difficult place. Hard to find what you are looking for, hard to find parking,(cheaply), hard to understand quite a few of the people. However , I have managed to find a local representative of my Credit Union, found a great taco truck right around the corner from my apartment and today got my happy self all registered into the college. Boy did that take longer then I ever thought it would. So culinary classes actually start in June, will have to check out the book but I think I can get through most of these by Christmas of 2012, then transfer home and take my math and English courses there. unless I got just too good a job by then. Checking out an Event Service Agency tomorrow, so hopefully work will be settled by the end of the week. Take care everybody, sorry I haven't been posting much.

2. greg

greg

Exp:
    Professional Chef
  3. leeniek

leeniek

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    It sounds like things are starting to come into place for you.  We have a friend who lives in LA and he says the same thing about the downtown.  Keep us posted as to how things are going for you..