laughter being the best medicine, and it still being winter and all...open wide!

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by durangojo, Feb 20, 2011.

1. durangojo

durangojo

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    ADULT TRUTHS......

1)  i think the freezer should have a light as well

2)  there is a need for a sarcasm font

3)  obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died

4)  i think a part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die

5)  nothing sucks more than the moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong

6)  i think that mapquest needs to start at step 5..i think i know how to get out of my own neighborhood

7)  i'm always slightly terrified when i exit word and it asks me if i want to save any changes to my ten page technical report that 

i swear i did not make any changes to

joey

2. gunnar

gunnar

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    #4 does strike a chord, I just need that same friend to be able to not look while clearing my history.

3. leeniek

leeniek

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Well you would be surprised at many of us actually need steps 1-5 in mapquest who are incredibly directionally challenged to say the very least... uhm and yes I am one of them.  I can get lost in a parking lot if I'm not careful...

4. pastryhall

pastryhall

Exp:
    Home Cook
    I agree completely with #3, 5, 7

Thank you for the laugh.