last night's Iron Chef

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by corndogggy, Dec 8, 2005.

1. corndogggy

corndogggy

If you guys didn't see it, everybody was all serious commenting on the French Iron Chef's food, then the dipsy actress started giggling, the chairman asked her to explain herself and comment, and she was like "I want to live with him, he turns me on". The chairman was like, um, ok, that's enough from you". Also all during the show they had to explain the challengers personal family problems over and over again, seems like half the show they were explaining about how his estranged wife left him and took the kids to go live with her parents. Part of it was funny, but dang, it was like a soap opera or trashy talk show.

2. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    This is about the 3rd time I have seen this episode, I think even the challenger was getting tired of hearing his hard luck story:talk:
    I couldn't help but think though this time that it was the battle of the Mole men:rolleyes: maybe that should have been the secret ingredient! Moles! Or Mole sauce!:smokin

3. tiny chef

tiny chef

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    This was my 2nd time seeing this episode. I still couldn't believe my ears when the actress says that! What a great show.