Lampooning Cooking Camp

Joined Aug 11, 2000
Ok, I have a standing game I play with a friend of mine that runs art educational programming.....we were coming up with some doozies....
So....lampooning summer cooking camps
Botulism Picnics to go
potato salad, deviled eggs, tuna with mayo

Boxed lunches...dip everything and see if you can make the food taste better than the box

Mutant animal camp...take kids to the latest CAFO (industrial farm) to see how they can stack the latest animal into a little bitty space....Then grill onsite, lagoons to lunch by

GM camp...starlink corn, soy delights, golden rice.....eat your medicine in your food

OK your turn......

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Take red food coloring # 5 and yellow # 7 mix with suger and water add some bugs and you have bug juice.

Now give a cup of juice to each child and let them relax and drink there juice while enjoying the citrus groves or orchards that are right in front of them.
cc

Joined Aug 11, 2000
Thanks that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time....sick but funny. I trully enjoy your sense of humor.

[ August 10, 2001: Message edited by: shroomgirl ]

Joined Aug 11, 2000
I'm not even gonna mention the hygiene products as jewelry!!!!! Though not cooking camp very humorous after a couple of beers...well maybe only one but I'll claim it took 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom