Kitchen Rental

Discussion in 'Commercial Kitchen Rentals' started by ladychef546, Jun 29, 2011.

1. ladychef546

ladychef546

Exp:
    Home Chef
    I am looking to rent a commercial kitchen in the South Florida area. 4 hours a day for 4 days a week.  The location could be in Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach or Delray Beach. Is anyone interested in renting or do you know where I could find such a place available.  What type of places would I call that would be interested? 

jackye likes this.
  2. chefchezmoi

chefchezmoi Guest

Here's a page with listings of commercial kitchen spaces for rent in South Florida:

http://www.commercialkitchenforrent.com/Florida-9-0.html

Out of curiosity, what are you planning? A catering business? Home chef service? A food truck?

Inquiring minds want to know! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/bounce.gif

3. ladychef546

ladychef546

Exp:
    Home Chef
    I have a few ideas not sure of any  paticualr one.  Probably long term cook store and promote product

4. ladychef546

ladychef546

Exp:
    Home Chef
    Thank you for the information I will check them out.  What do you do?

5. beccablue

beccablue

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    I have an amazing kitchen at my restaurant for rent in boca please call me at 678-477-5216 to discuss

6. family1st

family1st

Exp:
    Private Chef
    My wife and I are in search of commercial kitchen for the week of June 28th through the 4th of July. We are preparing a light breakfast, lunch and dinner for a non profit organization on the campus of F.A.U.. Beccablue???

7. shared kitchen

shared kitchen

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    For those with a dream or who want to make vegan food/desserts to sell wholesale, retail or at Farmer's Markets there is a new Vegan, Commercial, Commissary Kitchen in Boca Raton, Florida (Healthy Food Factory) ready to help new entrepreneurs and accommodate established ones. It's a shared kitchen so you can afford to legally make your food in a fully certified facility. You can call Lewis at 561-394-7466 and he is the sweetest and most helpful person you will ever meet. Pass the word. Good luck.

8. shared kitchen

shared kitchen

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    There is a Fully Licensed Vegan Commissary Commercial Kitchen in Boca Raton, Florida. Whether you are established or just visiting the idea of your own food business, the Healthy Food Factory team is ready to help. It's a shared kitchen so you can afford to legally make your food in a fully certified facility. Call Lewis at 561-394-7466, he is the sweetest and most helpful person you will ever meet. We also help new entrepreneurs get their food permit license. Pass the word. Good luck. www.HealthyFoodFactory.com