Kitchen hazard

Joined Mar 31, 2010
Has anyone else suffered from really bad chefs a** here? What are the best techniques to avoid it?

Joined Sep 2, 2009
more time in the pantry and less time by the fryers.......if you know what I mean...

Joined Mar 31, 2010
lol eh? No things you can use? Do you know many people that suffer, i have two friends that do.

Joined Apr 3, 2008
what like swamp butt? Only when it's over 95 degrees outside and I am in jeans all day doing yardwork. In the kitchen I wear full cotton boxer briefs (not boxers, need some support) and 50/50 cotton/poly chef pants, baggy ones. Got to breathe down there or your in trouble.  Take a shower at the end of every shift and towel dry, then don't get dressed if you have the privacy or just wear the towel.

Joined Aug 21, 2009
Girls aren't immune from that and I have found that baggy breathable pants, cotton undies both upstairs and down go a long way towards keeping comfortable in the heat of things.  Being a smallish girl (think Lauren Bacall.. tallish and slim) I can get away with the cotton sports bras with no worries of giving the boys an unexpected show!

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Was that Ace Hardware, or As_ Hardware. And they really have Mr & Miss Monkey Butt Powder ???? I'm sticking with corn starch, when I take a bath it makes a nice slurry................Chef Bill

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
OK OK... keep it clean here.  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

rat

Joined Mar 2, 2006
It reminds me of the time when the cooks really ticked me off,-long story- They used to keep a box of cornstrach in the freezer for just such occasions. I went in there and filled the cornstarch box with powdered sugar. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Joined Feb 20, 2010
I love the Anti-Monkey Butt powder!  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif  If you can' find it, try Gold Bond EXTRA STRENGTH powder (green container).  It's sold everywhere plus it clears up the itch overnight.

Last edited:
Joined Oct 10, 2005
When I worked line, I just used baby or talcum powder, liberal dusting to keep skin from chafing.

When it came to um.... discomfort in unmentionable areas, I would wipe with anti-fungal cream, a.k.a athelet's foot cream.  Problem would clear up very quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom