Keeping it clean

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Had my staff start some deep cleaning because we are down for a couple of days.
My sous took a couple pictures & I felt very proud that we can pound out 1000s of high end meals a week, yet keep our kitchen this clean.

Hoods,combi ovens,blast chillers,convection ovens,floors,walls, fryers,grills, ranges all cleaned like new.Thank god for casters!

I

Joined Apr 3, 2008
heh, I haven't seen a grill splash guard attached in forever , much less a spotless one. Good on you guys/img/vbsmilies/smilies/thumb.gif

Joined Nov 8, 2009
That's actually impressive. Everything looks like it got bought yesterday. None of the places I've worked at so far looked that shiny. Good job!

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Thanks guys. We take a lot of pride in our kitchen and equipment.

The hood system is a Halton that is broken down into separate temperature zones. Depending on the heat generated dictates if the hood goes on or not. Very energy efficient. We are a certified LEAD property. The hood filters are two layers. Both are removed & the outer filters are hand cleaned with a mild anti-grease/soap solution & the inner filters are sprayed with an easy off type of product, scrubbed and run through a heavy duty pot washing machine. Come out spotless.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Hey Chef, Great Job from an old Bridgeport boy, we all know how hard it is to keep the hoods that clean. Chef Bill

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Very impressive! You rarely see a kitchen that clean from anything less then brand new.
The food obviously must be commensurate with the cleanliness of the kitchen!

Joined Feb 3, 2010
heh, I haven't seen a grill splash guard attached in forever , much less a spotless one. Good on you guys/img/vbsmilies/smilies/thumb.gif

I was thinking exactly the same thing lol.

Cape Chef, your kitchen looks beautiful.  Very nicely done. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/thumb.gif Definitely a place to be proud of.

Top Bottom