just wanted to say hi!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by katia, Mar 25, 2004.

1. katia

katia

Just found this site! I especially like that there is a section for pastry chefs. Looking forward to learning a few things while I'm here.

Cathy ;)

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome, Katia! We hope you like it here and visit often. Besides pastry, what else keeps you busy?

Mezzaluna

3. ron

ron

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    As a new member can anyone tell me how to post and then read other posts, How do I find where to read a reply to this reply?
    I got here by accident :cry:
    Thank you,
    Ron

4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Ron and welcome.

I see you've learned how to reply to a thread. Here's how you start one of your own:

Decide which forum is best for your topic. (If you're a professional in the culinary world, you can post in the Professionals' forums; otherwise, please choose a General one.)

Click on the forum name (Recipes; Pastry and Baking General; Welcome, etc.). You will see a list of current threads (conversations). Look near the top of the page; you'll see a button that says "New Thread".

Click on the "New Thread" button. Type in your information (including a title for your thread), then click the button that says "Submit New Thread" at the bottom, below the smilies.

Does that help? Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Mezzaluna