just some questions

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by gabby, Oct 22, 2002.

1. gabby

gabby

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hello
    My name is Gabby, I am starting school in Febuary I plan to do some upgrading then going to a college specifically for culinary arts, but before I can do that I have a report I need to write. Si if it is no bother to those in the field if I could have a few questions answeres for me.
    first question - what salary can you start at?
    After 5 year?

what specifis training is needed to work in this field?

what is the curent demand/emplyment for people entering this field?

what is the future outlook?

Thank you so much for taking the time in reading this and I hiope to hear from any of you soon.

thank you
    Gabby

2. culinarian247

culinarian247

Hi, Gabby and welcome to ChefTalk. Before you go any further, may I encourage you to read this thread here . It will state the guidelines for students and research.

3. culinarian247

culinarian247

I do not, in any way, mean to upset or offend you. Just give it a quick read and go from there.

4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Gabby, and welcome to Chef Talk! We're glad to have you with us.

As Culinarian mentioned, we've welcomed many eager new members to our fold, and invite you to follow in their footsteps by visiting the threads where some common topics have been discussed. I also encourage you to visit the culinary students' forum to gain from others' experiences.

We hope you enjoy browsing through all our forums, checking out the archives and historical posts, and posting when questions and comments spark your interest.

Again, welcome to the best food site on the web!

Mezzaluna, moderator