Just saying Hello :)

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by booooze, Mar 11, 2005.

1. booooze

booooze

Hello everybody.

I am not a very good chef :chef: , which is why im kind of here. I want to learn more about cooking meals, rather than just desserts, and i don't cook very often anymore, so i figured joining here might be a good idea. anyways, just saying hi:) hoep to get to know all of you. :) You'll probably find me asking easy questions... I don't know very much, well at least i think i don't.

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Booze, and welcome to Chef Talk Cafe. If you are looking to branch out from desserts to the other side of the menu, this is a great place to explore and meet people to ask and share with. Everyone has something to contribute, so please join in!

If you have questions about the basics, you may be able to find earlier discussions on some of the topics you're interested in. Just use the search button to locate what you're looking for. And come here often, because you never know what will be going on! :)

What do you enjoy preparing?

Mezzaluna

3. booooze

booooze

well, there are a couple reasons why i'm here.

1: I think having a cooking skill will probably come in real handy later on in life:)

2: If i cook alot of anything, it's definetly cookies. sometimes i make brownies, and i havent made banana bread for a while. I enjoy preparing desserts, simply because there so tasty to eat :bounce: :chef: . but my dad usually eats a lot of them :p and he / my whole family should be eating healthier. So I figure if I step in, I might be able to help out. Second, I want to make food with high protien content for bodybuilding and exercise/sports. i've been so busy lately i falling out of shape, so i gotta get back on track.

the real answer to your question is cookies :p i've got so many recipes for cookies. thats really all the background / content(recipes) i have.

I'm here to learn:) Cooking is a great skill.i have lots of reasons to be here though:)

P.S -My mom's cooking isnt that great... hehe