Just joined today

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by happy cooker, Mar 5, 2011.

1. happy cooker

happy cooker

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Joined cheftalk.com today - did a Google search to see what happened to the pie crust and

why it didn't cook thoroughly.  Ran across ChefTalk.com and registered.

I make chocolate candy and the fillings, bake cakes, cupcakes, pies, muffins, anything I can put into my KitchenAid stand mixer and oven!  I have lots of baking books but haven't found the answer I'm looking for.  I'll keep searching.  Never had a problem before and have the Baking Book - the go to answer book but the answer isn't there either.

Look forward to learning from the group here and finding my way around this site.

Happy Cooker!

2. sniper

sniper

Exp:
    At home cook
    Welcome!

3. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello and welcome to Cheftalk.

We have a membership from around the globe and all levels of culinary expertise - so I'm sure if you have a question and you post it in the relevant forum you will get some helpful advice!

The photographs, articles, wikis, blogs and reviews on the site are all well worth a look, too.  Much inspiration to be found to give you new ideas.

The professional fora are read-only for those of us who are not in the culinary professions - but please join in on any thread in the other fora - or start your own.

4. swirlcatering

swirlcatering

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you

5. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome Happy Cooker. Still no word on the image troubles you are having but as soon as I hear back from our platform partners I will let you know.

6. happy cooker

happy cooker

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Thank you, Nicko, for looking into the image problem.  As soon as it is fixed, I will resume posting.  As an artist, I love beautiful things and

abhor that "no image available" logo - so I'll stop until it's resolved!

Thank you for such a beautiful site, filled with so much great information.