June 2018: What's your favorite Summer Dessert Menu item?

Which Dessert would be great to feature on a Summer Menu?

• Chocolate Scotcheroos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Feb 7, 2018
Our contest this month is a voting poll. Go to the recipes below or visit our series see which ones make it to your favorite summer menu item.

1: Moscow Mule Pecan Pie syrup poured over ice cream
ImagePreview.ashx

2: Fireball® Pecan Pie Syrup poured over a brownie
ImagePreview.ashx

3. Chocolate Scotcheroos
ImagePreview.ashx

4. RumChata® Bread Pudding
ImagePreview.ashx

Full listing in our series here: https://cheftalk.com/ams/june-2018-whats-your-favorite-summer-menu-item.29416/

Joined Jul 13, 2012
Give me a ripe cold watermelon any summer day.

If it's a special occasion I'll make "fizzy fruit" [i.e. - fresh fruit sealed in a CO2 (dry ice) environment from 8 - 24 hrs.] Carbonation take fruit to a whole 'nother level.

Joined Dec 30, 2015
You guys can keep the watermelon. :emoji_watermelon: I'll eat that bread pudding any time. Yummmm...

Joined Jan 8, 2010
Not sure about those...
I am not a desert person. I am going to vote for what isn't there: Irish coffee (summer and winter) :cool:

Joined Feb 8, 2017
All these sauce choices in the poll are heavy, creamy, and very rich...not things that generally come to mind for summer food. Pecan pie and amber notes remind me of autumn. Summer is fresh fruit and berries galore.

Joined Apr 3, 2008
All these sauce choices in the poll are heavy, creamy, and very rich...not things that generally come to mind for summer food. Pecan pie and amber notes remind me of autumn. Summer is fresh fruit and berries galore.

Berries make me think of spring. In the summer I think of melons and peaches

Joined Jul 14, 2018
As someone's previously mentioned. All those desserts are far too rich and heavy for a summer dessert.

A pineapple dish, or a Berry pavlova with wild berries sounds very summery too me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom