Job Opportunity

Discussion in 'Culinary Externships / Internships' started by Leneal Scott Rogers, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Leneal Scott Rogers

Leneal Scott Rogers

Exp:
    Owner
    I am currently seeking ambitious Culinary/Chef Candidates to assist me in operating an established rural restaurant. The restaurant has been in operation for over 75 years, is an attractive tourist destination, and has received much recognition for our offerings, atmosphere, and history.
    I am hoping to find someone who is willing to work hard, assisting in the operation of the kitchen and our current offerings, but who is also eager to work with me to provide much more to our guest.
    We currently work with several local farms, to offer Organic, Bio-Dynamic Herbs and Vegetables , meats ranging from Berkshire Pork to Bison, and many others.
    I think we provide an outstanding opportunity to walk in an established business, and help to create a new realm of offerings, while helping build your reputation and your personal brand.
    I hope to find some folks that may be interested. Send me a message for further details.

2. jimyra

jimyra

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome to cheftalk. You may get more response if you let us know what area you are in. Also temporary or permanent, experience required, and an idea of pay. Also how long have you owned and operated this business? Good luck finding someone, this site has people of various skill and experience from all over the world.

3. jimyra

jimyra

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Guess the OP was not really intrested.