Jamie's Kitchen

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by headless chicken, Nov 3, 2003.

1. headless chicken

headless chicken

Exp:
    Line Cook
    I just finished watching it and its really caught my attention. So far, they've only shown the process of narrowing down the final 15 chefs to be from 1000 enteries. They've also shown a few prime locations from that Jamie was interested in opening up this new esablishment. All in all, I think this will be very interesting.

*WARNING* if your not keen on swear words, don't watch this show. Nothing is sensored out.

2. marinboy

marinboy

The food network showed what I thought was the whole "mini series" as they dubbed it a couple weeks ago. I thought it was cool too and watched all 5 episodes but I don't recall the first one you described. And the cursing was beeped out. I know it was produced by the BBC, so I wonder if you are going to see a different set of episodes in Canada than Food TV decided to show us here. What network is it on? Not to spoil it for you, but if you enjoyed the first episode I'm sure you'll like the rest!

3. headless chicken

headless chicken

Exp:
    Line Cook
    I watched it on FoodTV Canada (there are 2 of them to my understanding...1 American, 1 Canadian). The Italian kid will seem to be the center of attention, more so then the other finalists. Furs gonna fly and I wanna see it happen.

An example of no sensoring. During a photo shoot with Jamie, a guy kept walking infront of the camera (blind, dumb, or just wanted to be annoying that day, I don't know). To quote chef Oliver [Jamie raises middle finger] "That guy is really f**king annoying...Hes such a wanker" :eek: