It's really good to be back

Joined Aug 4, 2000
Ever since mid-May 2016 when I purchased a 1972 Triumph TR6R Tiger motorcycle to be rebuilt, baking chez Koko took a back seat. Well, with the bike up and running on the first kick after two-and-a-half-years of wrenching (my father a former U.S. Navy diesel mechanic), I'M THRU WITH WRENCHING AT MY OLD AGE OF 65. I'M BACK, I've returned to tying my apron strings to the baking oven.. Alright and so watch out for further developments as to tomato tarts and pork pies using trotters. I mean really, I live in the deep south where trotters are purchased freshly butchered and available at the supermarket. I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8^DDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
Joined Jan 8, 2010
Welcome back, Kokopuffs!
I missed you :)
Still making bread using some (most) of the advise you gave me years ago

Joined May 5, 2010
Welcome back....I always wondered whatever became of you......Good to know your alive and well...

Joined Aug 4, 2000
Welcome back....I always wondered whatever became of you......Good to know your alive and well...
Facebook had become boring and I needed to return to baking; and, I am throughtly exhausted at wrenching on that old Triumph motorcycle; those old brit bikes need lots and lots of tlc and wrenching.

Last edited:

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome back kokopuffs kokopuffs it is good to hear from you after such a long time. The bike looks great!

Joined Aug 4, 2000
I live alone and don't have many people to cook for other than myself. And so I needed to detach my apron strings from the baking oven.

Last edited:
Top Bottom