it's my birthday

Joined Apr 3, 2008
Turning 39 today.  sigh....a tuesday birthday. Gonna go eat at one of my favorite mexi places and call it a day. maybe have some drinks. and...uh...anyone wants to tell Nicko to send me a little something something knife shaped...well...it would be rude to refuse a gift/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Well Happy Birthday then Gunnar hope you have a very nice one. I think I heard Nicko say something like he was getting you the same thing he got you last year! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/thumb.gif

Joined Feb 1, 2007
.....he was getting you the same thing he got you last year!

Only in a different color. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Happy birthday anyway.

Joined Feb 3, 2010
A bit late to the gate, but I hope you had a great day and that at least three of your wishes came true.  Here's hoping your tortillas were crisp, your peppers piquant, the toasts plentiful, and your opportunities to not be rude abundant.

Happy birthday. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/drinkbeer.gif

Joined Apr 3, 2008
thank you thank you. Dinner was good the drinks were free (the owner likes me, when she found out it was my birthday she paid for my drinks). I had a goat meat taco,(first time I'd had it, super tender) the barbacoa, and the carnitas, I usually get the al pastor but what the heck. Also got a chile relleno and beans and rice, brought half of it home. Lunch is gonna rock.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
 Happy Birthday Gunnar. Glad your part of this community and thanks for joining the ChefTalk "Tag Team". Hope you get to have some fun.

Top Bottom