Is Nespresso coffee high quality?

Joined May 27, 2021
I am also a big coffee shop fan. I like to visit other places and enjoy the vibe and watching the world go by. I also work a lot out of coffee shops as a freelancer. So I feel I’ve tasted close to the very best via a range of places. I drink coffee but don't have a coffee maker. I would like to buy a Nespresso coffee maker. What do you think? Is it a good decision for me?

Joined Dec 18, 2010
I don’t know you so can’t say if it’s right fir you. I bought one for my brother and now he likes me again. It was right for him. Go to a Nespresso store and try the samples. They are beyond generous with samples. You might find out that it’s good for you. It’s really good coffee that comes in a huge different types.

Joined Nov 27, 2012
I am not a fan of the Nespresso coffee as it always tastes burnt to me.
if you want the best possible coffee without putting any effort into the whole process then get a grinder, a French press and buy small batches of freshly roasted beans. if you wanna go with quality I would stay away as far away from Nespresso as possible.

Now if you wanna go for convenience they are unbeatable. they went apple on coffee and its fucking genius.
I would say keep trying coffee in different places and when you find it you'll know it. I am big fan of Vietnamese iced coffee. Best stuff ever.

Joined Nov 29, 2012
Compared to Keurig the Nespresso is much better in terms of flavor. Compared to "the very best via a range of places" you might not be satisfied with it, but I agree with brianshaw brianshaw to try a sample or two if you can. You might find it more than tasty enough to use at home.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
J justinblack We have owned several nespresso machines and they are a great option for the home. The coffee is a high quality coffee and they have many varieties. What I liked about the nespresso system was the small footprint, good quality coffee, and simplicity. It is just an easy machine to use and grab a good coffee to start you day. You can buy them brand new and they are not terribly expensive compared to some coffee makers. Another option is to buy a used one on craigslist or ebay. Often people are given them for gifts and it is not something they needed or wanted. Let me know which one you get. Personally I prefer the nespresso over the Keurig coffee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom