Introducing Myself

chefhogan

Banned
Joined Jun 15, 2003
Hello everybody, my name is Hogan and I am glad to be here. If there is any way I can help out I would be happy to, just ask..

Hogan

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Welcome ChefHogan. Make yourself at home here at Cheftalk. There's a lot of great people who hang out here and some rather interesting discussions !!:D Hope you enjoy your time here!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Welcome to the Cafe, Chef Hogan. I see you've dived right in and made yourself at home- great! This is a wonderfully diverse community, joined by a love of food and culinary interests- as well as lots of other side lines.

What kinds of cooking do you do? What are the best of ingredients from your area?

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Nice to see you, Hogan. Where are you from? Welcome to ChefTalk, and I hope you enjoy it!

chefhogan

Banned
Joined Jun 15, 2003
This is a great forum and thanks for the warm hearted welcome.

I am from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. I am the Head Chef of Le Gala Wedding Center www.legala.ca
I received my papers back in 1981 while I was apprenticing at The Granite Club in Toronto.

Hogan

Joined Jan 24, 2003
Welcome chef hogan.................is that hunter s thompson in the photograph.............hes my hero.................Canadas cool......literally..........I hope to get to Vancouver by emigration in the next 2 years...................welcome

chow

chefhogan

Banned
Joined Jun 15, 2003
Thanks for the welcome Mike, as for the photograph/avatar, that is me, its kinda hard to see as I am only allowed to post a 50X50 pixel avatar. Canada is a great country and I am proud to be Canadian. Where are you from and where do you Chef??

Hogan

Joined Jan 24, 2003
I come from Tikrit in Iraq but the noise & influx of foreigners has forced me to move out..!!!!!!!!!! just ribbin.

Im from south west england near to Stonehenge & Glastonbury.
Im head chef for a small private hospital being real lazy & working
3 to 4 straight day shifts per week.

And you........

chefhogan

Banned
Joined Jun 15, 2003
You almost had me there! heheehe

I am the head chef of a wedding and function hall in Whitby Ontario, Canada, we are booked until December and we are really busy, but I always find time to get on this forum.
I also own www.certifiedchef.com and we provide email addresses for certified chefs, we have started a forum, not as nice as this one as I am just using myikonboard right now until I get the time to set up a real PHP board. I also own a computer store in Oshawa www.beeawarecomputers.com, we build and service new and used computers, domain hosting, name registration and many other computer related things.

Top Bottom